AIIMS, New Delhi : Recruitment Notice for Senior Residents and Senior Demonstrators Jan 2021 Session
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Open on Closed on Date of uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of online registration of the application. 18.12.2020 (Friday) 07.01.2021 (up to 5:00 PM) Date for uploading status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on 13.01.2021 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login. 13.01.2021 Wednesday Last date for submission of required documents/images for Regularization of Rejected Application. No correspondence will be entertained after 19.01.2021 under any circumstance and candidates are requested NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section. 19.01.2021 Tuesday
. COMPETITIVE RECRUITMENT TEST
The Recruitment Test shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT).
• The examination shall be held on the Last Week of January 2021(Tentatively).
• The duration of the Test shall be 1½ hours (90 minutes). – Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Session January 2021 Prospectus – 10
• The Online (CBT) Recruitment Test will be conducted in one shift:
Timing for: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 4 cities all over India 11. TYPE OF PAPER: The Competitive Entrance Examination will have one paper in English language consisting of 80 (Eighty) Objective Type (Multiple Choice type) questions
SUBJECTS: The Recruitment Test for SR/SD will consist of multiple-choice questions covering the concerned speciality.
SCHEME OF MARKING
a) CBT online test
• Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
• No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered).
• There will be no negative marking. b) Interview
• The Interview will carry 20 marks.
• The merit list(s) for all categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/EWS shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of online test and interview.
Source: AIIMS Exams (Official Website)