Foreeign Medical graduate Entrance Examination/ MCI Screening Exam For Foreign Medical Graduates -FMGE Information Bulletin September, 2013
FOREIGN MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS
September – 2013
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Ring Road,
New Delhi-110 029, Phone : 011-46054605
Website: www.natboard.edu.in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Bulletin & Application form: Rs. 750/-
The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced by the Screening Test Regulations
2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen possessing a primary medical
qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting
provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any
State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test
conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of
section 13 of the Act.”
ii) NBE is the authority prescribed for conducting the test.
iii) The screening test is held twice a year at New Delhi on last Sunday of March and
iv) The test is conducted in English language.
v) The test consists of one paper.
vi) There are 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper.
vii) There is NO negative marking.
viii) An applicant shall be declared as having passed only if he/she obtains
a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination.
ix) Results (Pass/Fail) for eligible candidates will be displayed at NBE website and
office of NBE. Marks obtained shall be declared for all the candidates and also displayed at
NBE website www.natboard.edu.in.
x) The applicants who qualify the Screening Test may apply to the Medical Council of
India, New Delhi or to any State Medical Council for provisional registration / permanent
xi) There are no restrictions on number of attempts that can be availed by an applicant.
Important dates to Remember
1. Availability of Information Bulletin
? Online-www.natboard.edu.in : 27 th May, 2013
? Selected Branches of Indian Bank : 03 rd June, 2013
2. Last date for Receipt of Application Forms : 30 th June, 2013
3. Last date for Receipt of Application Forms (with late fees) : 12 th July, 2013
4. Dispatch of Admit Cards is likely to begin : Last week of Aug. 2013
5. Date of Exam : 29 th Sept., 2013 (Sunday)
Visitors Searched For:
- fmge march 2014, mci screening test application form 2014, mci question paper 2013, 2013 question of mci exam, mci exam march 2014 date, mci exam paper september 2013 download, MCI FMGE exam 2014 date?, mci fmge screening tests exemption, mci mcq papers in sept 2013, mci question paper september 2013 download