Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P.: VIJAYAWADA – 8
NOTIFICATION No. 1/2013/PG Admissions.
Admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses & MDS Courses for the Year 2013-14
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in its order dated 13-12-2012 stated that the Medical council of India and Dental Council of India as well as the states and Universities and other institutions will be entitled to conduct their respective examinations for the MBBS, BDS and Post Graduate Courses, but shall not declare the results of the same, until further orders of this court in transferred case (Civil) 101 of 2012 and batch.
In view of the above, application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Medical (MD/MS/Diploma) and Dental (MDS) Courses for the academic year 2013-14 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The candidate desires to appear for Entrance Test for admission into PG Medical Degree/Diploma Courses or MDS Courses shall apply through online on the Website http://www.pgntruhs.org from 09-02-2013 to
15-02-2013 upto 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online Application and Sample of filled-in Application is also available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
ELIGIBILITY: The candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and have completed their Internship or completing on or before 31-03-2013 are eligible to appear for the PG Medical / MDS Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations / Prospectus.
The candidates are advised to download and read the (1) Prospectus of the course (2) Instructions for filling online Application (3) Sample of filled-in Application available in the website before filling the online Application.
Registration Fee:- The Registration fee is Rs.1550/- (Rs.1250/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of SBI e-challan paid at any SBI branch. The procedure for downloading SBI e-challan is available in the prospectus.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:-The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer and the SBI e-challan (university copy) either by post or in person on or before 18-02-2013 by 5.00 PM to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008. .
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for MDSET-2013” or “Application for PGMET – 2013”
Note: 1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, SBI e-challan towards Registration Fee, Scanned Photo, pass port size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area incomplete applications, applications received after last date and time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
2. The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in
Entrance Test Centers: The Entrance Test shall be conducted at the centers notified by the University. The Test center shall be allotted by the University as per the candidate’s option and as per the availability. The Hall Ticket will contain date, time and the Name of the allotted Test center. The University reserves the right to allot a candidate to any one of the Test centers.
Downloading of Hall Tickets:
The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets for MDS courses on
05-03-2013 and 06-03-2013 and for PG Medical courses (MD/MS/Diploma) on 13-03-2013 and 14-03-2013 from the website: http://www.pgntruhs.org from 10.00 a.m.
Date and Time of Entrance Test:
MDS Courses on 09-03-2013 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
PG Medical Courses on 17-03-2013 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
1) The Orders issued from time to time by Government of Andhra Pradesh with regard to Admissions into Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
2) This notification is for Entrance Test of PGMET and MDS only. The counseling procedure will be notified separately.
3) If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application contact Mobile No. 9866389649 and 9866536721 for technical difficulties and for clarifications on Regulations contact Mobile: 08978900570, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM) or No.0866-2450982.
4) The results of the Entrance Test will be declared as per the orders to be issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
(Endorsement No.5299/EA2/PG/2013-14, dated 07-02-2013)
Visitors Searched For:
- appg prospectus, appg medical pg 2015 results website, 2014 notification appg councelling, appgmet 2015 prospectus, dr ntruhs ap nic in/prospectus for pg admission, fee structure of appg, feestructureof appgsheet, list of dental colleges for ntruhs appg, ntruhs ap nic in pg prospectus, ntruhs apnic in pg prospectus 2013-14