ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110608 No.F.7/2013-Acad.I Dated:20.05.2013 ADVERTISEMENT FOR JUNIOR RESIDENT (NON-ACAD.) POSTS (FOR JULY’2013 SESSION)
Subject: Recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) session July, 2013 i.e. from 01.07.2013 to 31.12.2013 at the AIIMS.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
The ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for July, 2013 session in different specialities as indicated below in the pay scale of Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus all allowances including NPA, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website – www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu. Last date for online submission of application for these posts is 10.06.2013 (by 1700 hrs).
DETAILS OF JR (NA) POSTS AVAILABLE, DISCIPLINE WISE IN VARIOUS CATEGORIES FOR JULY, 2013 SESSION
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2013 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.07.2011 to 30.06.2013 only will be considered.
3) DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
4) Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
5) For candidates other than AIIMS graduate, maximum two terms* (of 6 months) are allowed. AIIMS graduate are allowed maximum of 3 tenure of JR (NA). AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis (as given on point 1 of B below) only for two terms. AIIMS graduates applying for 3rd time will be considered at par with other candidates. Those candidates (other than AIIMS graduate) who have already done 2 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Note (*): Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if any one join and leaves at anytime it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work.